Women have for generations being silenced into being “nice” and “acceptable” and taught to be self-effacing and to not upset anyone.Rosjke Hasseldine
Women have for generations being silenced into being “nice” and “acceptable” and taught to be self-effacing and to not upset anyone.
Societal, cultural and family’s expectations of women put a lot of constraints and pressure on a woman’s identity and sense of self-worth. As an immigrant Chinese woman living in the UK, I am keenly aware of how these constraints and pressures have been playing out in my life.
However, I also believe that because of women’s openess and sensitivity, we are a force of awakening. Over the years, I’ve learnt when a woman awakens to her self-worth, she will no longer be afraid to be herself and speak her truth, and she will no longer trade self-sacrifice for acceptance. This is the major transformative work that I can guide you through.
Here’s a little bit about my journey:
I was born and raised in a coastal city in Eastern China. My parents provided me with the best resources they know how, however I didn’t feel my true self was seen, accepted and celebrated.
growing up, I struggled with depression and eating problems...
Later, I moved to London to study, work and also to escape the matrix of family, cultural and societal pressure.
the dark night of the soul...
Soon after I moved to London, I experienced a very intense psychological crisis caused by a combination of cultural and family factors. It throw me into a really dark place for many months to come.
With severe depression, I entered the field of psychotherapy and healing to make sense of what's happened and to explore who I am as an individual. I began using daily meditations and energy healing to self-medicate, as well as studying a variety of different therapeutic modalities and techniques to self-understand.
I completely dove into emotional healing, self-mastery and spirituality.
I studied hypnotherapy, family constellation, group therapy, emotional freedom techniques, astrology, flower essence course, aura-soma colour therapy, Reiki and Sekham energy healing etc. I completed my counselling training in the Psychosynthesis Trust.
To my surprise, my depression has gone without any medication. As a result of 6 years consistent meditation practice and various emotional healing techniques I used on myself, my relationship with my parents has fundamentally changed from inside out for the very best.
I feel free and alive.
I've tried what works and what doesn't...
I want to aid you accelerate your healing journey using methods that will give you results like the way they did for me. I have been there, and now I want to be of resource for you.
I am an empathic, perceptive and honest INFJ whose great asset is to make fine discernment between truth and non-truth. Reading, journaling, drawing, daily meditation and mindfulness practice bring me inexhaustible peace and joy. I love gourmet meals, attune with animals and nature, and I live a tranquil and introspective life in the suburbs of London.
• Postgraduate Diploma in Psychosynthesis Counselling awarded by the Psychosynthesis Trust in London and the University of Middlesex, and accredited by both the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP) and the UK Council for Psychotherapy (UKCP) (2017 - 19)• Master of Business Administration (MBA) awarded by Kingston Business School, Kingston University, London (2010)• Certificate in Identity-oriented Psychotrauma Therapy awarded by Trauma Constellation Training Limited (2016)• Certificate in Foundation Course in Group Analysis awarded by The Institute of Group Analysis (2015)• Certificate in Introduction to Psychoanalytic & Jungian Theory & Practice awarded by British Psychotherapy Foundation (2014)• Certificate as Practitioner of Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT) Level 2 awarded by the EFT Centre (2014)• Diploma in Hypnotherapy & Hypnosis awarded by professional Hypnotherapy & Hypnosis Training Ltd (2015)
• Horoscope study in London School of Astrology (LSA) (2014 - 17)
• Level 2 Aura-soma Colour System Practitioner in Aura-soma Academy (2014)
• Reiki healing & Master Teacher (2013 - 14)
• Sekham Energy Healing & Master Teacher (2013 - 16)
Mobile: +44 (0)7881 520 882
Address: 76a Battersea Rise, London SW11 1EH
ContactPsychotherapy & Counselling in London
Enter your information to get an email notification whenver my new post/blog comes out, I promise not to share your information with anyone else.